The Fred & Lucy Alexander=Schaer house is a remarkable example of Craftsman architecture with Spanish revival elements. Drawings were located at the Old State House archives which show Charles Thompson designed this stunning property in 1917. 8.13 acres with ancient Oak & Pecan trees & a small fruit orchard. Pastures are fenced with a 3 stall barn, tack room & hayloft. The home has stunning original hardwood floors, 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Many unique architectural elements. Priced under appraisal.
- Annual Taxes 2751.63
- Area NORTH LITTLE ROCK - EAST OF I-44
- Assoc Condo Fee Other (see remarks)
- Builder Believed to be designed by architect Charles L. Thompson. Sketches located at the Old State House.
- County Pulaski
- Foreclosure Reo NO
- Neighborhood Scott
- Style Craftsman
- Subdivision Scott
- Basement Full, Partially Finished, Outside Access/Walk-Out
- Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Same Level
- Exterior Brick, Brick and Frame Combo
- Fireplace Insert Unit, Gas Logs Present, Two
- Floors Carpet, Wood, Tile
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Kitchen Equip Free-Standing Stove, Pantry
- Heat Air Window Units,Radiant Heat
- Roof Tile
- Utilities Septic, Water-Public, Elec-Municipal (+Entergy), Gas-Natural, Gas-Propane/Butane, TV-Cable, TV-Antenna, TV-Satellite Dish, Telephone-Private
- Walls Ceilings Sheet Rock,Plaster,Other (see remarks)
- Approx Acreage 8.13
- Road Surface Paved
Kim TilmonSales Associate
RE/MAX ELITEDirect: 501-428-3589
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $469,900|
|9/17/2018 3:16:51 AM||New Value: Active|
|9/10/2018 11:22:00 AM|
Copyright 2019© Arkansas REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2/17/2019 6:17:52 AM.